Motorola Droid Razr Review
I just got the Motorola Droid Razr today. Made a switch from my old iphone. The Razr is definitely more intimidating to use than an iphone but I am very excited to get it all set up and looking forward to using it for all that it offers. I haven’t exactly gotten it all customized to my liking yet. After only a few hours of use, I have to say that it puts my old iphone to shame and makes it seem ancient (which it was). The Razr did come with a hefty price tag though at $299.
This Razr is ultra thin and offers the following:
- Thinnest 4g LTE smartphone
- Uses a 1.2ghz dual core processor
- 16gb memory
- HDMI mirror mode
- 8 mp camera
If you are making a switch from a iphone, this will definitely require some getting used to but I definitely think it is worth it. If you are making a switch to 4g for the first time, you will love the speed!
Apps I have already downloaded:
- Netflix because I am a TV fanatic
- Bejeweled 2 because I like competing with my Facebook friends
- WeRewards because I like getting paid to eat and shop (read more here)